Individual Leaders, teams, new executives at many levels can benefit from this "Introduction to the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership." A unique e-learning program—with or without The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)—can be used to introduce The Leadership Challenge in your organization 1) as an intro or follow-up to The Leadership Challenge Workshop; 2) as a companion piece for individual leaders to supplement an executive level Workshop; and/or 3) to create a common leadership language and buy-in.
Seven modules for a total of 130 minutes of content create a self-directed learning environment complete with 13 downloadable worksheets, videos, stories, and a certificate of completion. The Leadership Challenge e-Learning modules are designed to enable participants to:
- Learn about aligning their actions with values
- Discover how to express a clear image of the future
- Learn how to experiment with new ideas
- Discover the value in collaboration and support
- Learn about the importance of celebrating accomplishments
Modules can be hosted on your organization’s LMS or externally for a nominal fee, along with a per-person cost.