Client Success Story: Edwards Air Force Base—
Air Force Flight Test Center
"...too often people who attend leadership training leave with great ideas to implement but are too quickly distracted by day-to-day demands from applying the learning."
—Edwards Air Force Base Internal Consultant
The Flight Test Center's mission is to "conduct and support research, development, tests, and evaluation of aerospace systems from concept to combat." The Organizational Consulting Office (OCO) works with military and civilian personnel to increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency through behavioral development strategies.
• Improve supervisors’ leadership capabilities.
• Set up a system to turn leadership behaviors into habits.
• Measure effectiveness of The Leadership Challenge® as applied in the workplace.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop and The Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI) were introduced as a program over an eight week program and quarterly for a full year. The LPI was given twice.
- Learn how to apply leadership practices in day to day work.
- Develop action plans for further development.
- Use LPI scores to show improvement in leadership behaviors over time.
- Deeper understanding and respect for each other’s work and challenges.
To read the entire story, please complete the form on this page.