Are you passionate about leadership development?
Come join us for a Leadership Challenge Workshop.
Offered four times a year in Sonoma, California—the heart of beautiful Wine Country—our workshops are facilitated by highly skilled trainers who bring the philosophy, principles, and lessons of The Leadership Challenge to life through content-rich lectures, group discussions, workbook exercises, video case studies, team problem-solving, and storytelling.
What will you learn? Among other things, to…
- Identify your leadership strengths and areas for improvement.
- Better communicate and focus the efforts of others on fundamental values and beliefs.
- Inspire others to share a common vision.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust.
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel.
What’s your investment?
- $2150—tuition/fee for The Leadership Challenge® Workshop (TLCW) includes all workshop materials, continental breakfast and lunch daily.
- $2450—tuition/fee for Facilitator Training includes all workshop materials, breakfast and lunch daily.
- $4600—tuition/fee for both workshops (TLCW and Facilitator Training)
Tuition does not include lodging, breakfasts, or dinners. Special resort rate available for Sonoma Leadership Systems guests at MacArthur Place, the conference venue. For guests staying at MacArthur Place breakfasts are included in the room cost.