Want to increase your credibility, and understanding of The Five Practices
If so, we invite you to participate in Facilitator Training. The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a pre-requisite.
or bring The Leadership Challenge®
into your organization?
What you will learn:
- The research foundation for the Kouzes and Posner leadership model—The Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders®
- How to explain and interpret The Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI)
- How to facilitate a powerful The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in your organization
What you will do:
- Practice facilitating at least one module of the workshop and receive peer feedback
- Give a short "Speed Lead" presentation to acquaint you with questions that could arise during facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop and give you practice addressing them
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximize participation, feedback skills, and learning
What you will take away:
Facilitator Training Pre-work:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Kouzes and Posner leadership model
- Ways to achieve a successful leadership development intervention including guidelines for customization
- Module-specific tips and techniques for successful facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Certificate of completion—Level 1 (Pre-requisite for Certification)
- Eligibility to apply to become a Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator. Certification is by application and requires ongoing education for approximately two years.
Participants complete specific pre-work assignments in preparation for facilitator training. They likely will include:
- Participation in a recent The Leadership Challenge® Workshop including a recent LPI
- Preparation for presenting a workshop module in class
Workshop Calendar | Register Now