Sonoma Leadership Systems is a perfect partner for building your leadership pipeline in-house. We provide customized training and support for executives, learning professionals, leaders, and facilitators.
- We tailor delivery options and content to meet our clients' needs.
- We support each client's leadership development goals with targeted strategies, expertise, talent, relevant tools, and follow-through.
- We offer full workshop support, including facilitators, books, assessments and courseware, e-learning programs, Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) administration, and ongoing post-workshop coaching and consulting.
- We are experts at helping clients integrate The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® into their organizational culture.
- And, we have the largest network of The Leadership Challenge® facilitators available in the industry.
Participants begin their leadership journey by completing The Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI). This industry-leading, highly regarded and validated 360 degree assessment tool measures how often 30 leadership behaviors are practiced from one's own point of view and as observed by colleagues. In class, participants get valuable feedback from the LPI, learn how to interpret it, and use it as a guide to increasing behaviors that will make them better leaders.
As a result of The Leadership Challenge Workshop, participants are better able to:
- Identify their own leadership strengths and areas for improvement.
- Communicate fundamental values and beliefs.
- Focus people’s efforts on key values through their own actions.
- Inspire others to share a common vision.
- Search for opportunities to take the risks needed for growth.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust.
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel.
- Recognize the accomplishments of others.